I was given the opportunity to review the EatSmart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale and give you a chance to win one of your own! I have been trying to diet for several weeks now (bathing suit season is right around the corner…EKKK), which as a busy mother that’s not always easy to do (I know most of you agree with that). I just do not have the time to sit and count calories, so portion sizes are a major downfall in my dieting. This is where the Eat Smart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale comes to the rescue!
Measuring your food is a huge help in learning portion control. I have measured everything from meat portions to side dishes. You do not realize how many calories are in the foods you eat until you start to measure them. Then you can really see where you need to cut back. It has also helped with cooking too much food, which helps with the grocery bill along with using my coupons, of course!
- Easy to use multifunction home scale – Perfect for cooks, dieters and families
- Max weight 11lbs; Displays ounces/lbs/grams/kgs; Graduation .05 oz / 1 gram
- Includes FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors guide – Portion control and calorie counting made easy!
- Tare feature eliminates the weight of a plate; 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff lets you prepare ingredients while maintaining battery life
- 2 AAA batteries included; 100% EatSmart Guaranteed Satisfaction
This would make a great Mother’s Day Gift! You can buy the EatSmart Precision Pro – Multifunction Digital Kitchen Scale w/ Extra Large LCD and 11 Lb. Capacity on Amazon.com.
I was given a EatSmart Precision Pro Scale free of charge from EatSmart in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
One Lucky reader of Gone Klippin’ Krazy will win a EatSmart Precision Pro Scale!!! Just follow the directions in the Rafflecopter form below. Good Luck!!