I was given the opportunity to review the Cook N Recipe Organizer–Recipe Software–.
I love trying out new recipes and collecting them from different sources. Keeping all the recipes in one place is a challenge! If your like me and stay very busy, staying organized is a challenge. My blob, Gone Klippin’ Krazy is all about using coupons and saving money, another major way to save money is a menu plan every week. That’s another constant struggle. In comes the Cook N Recipe Organizer.
I am going to list just a few of the awesome highlights of the Cook N Recipe Organizer:
- Electronic cookbook-simply tell Cook’n Recipe Organizer what ingredients you have on hand and in seconds, Cook’n will suggest several delicious recipes. You can download new recipes every week from the website.
- Recipe manager-organizing your family recipe collection is easy with Cook’n Recipe Organizer.
- Menu planner-simply drag and drop recipes to create your own menus
- Grocery shopping assistant-automatically combines the food on your menus and makes a grocery shopping list, it will even convert tablespoons of tomato paste to 8oz. cans.
- Personal home nutritionist-analyzes the nutritional value of any recipe or menu
Here’s a video too to help explain the benefits.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.(http://momblogsociety.com
Now, to the really cool part.
Buy the Cook N Recipe Organizer, Gone Klippin’ Krazy has it’s very own coupon code for 50% off!
Use mb-kkrazy at checkout.
Win the Cook N Recipe Organizer -One lucky reader of Gone Klippin’ Krazy will win their very own Cook N Recipe Organizer!! To enter for your chance to win just do the following:
“Like” Cook N Recipe on Facebook–Be sure to say Gone Klippin’ Krazy sent you over!
Come back and comment on this post and tell me why Cook N Recipe would be helpful for you!