“This post is sponsored by Aflac. I was compensated for writing it, but all opinions are 100 percent mine.”
AFLAC Pays in One Day Including Bad Hair Days
We all have those bad days. Whether it is a bad hair day or a bad health day you need to make sure you are covered. My hair might not always be the best, but when I get paid in one day it just does not seem to matter that much! I have a couple of tips to share with you for your bad hair days and your bad health days.
First check out the new AFLAC commercial below. The commercial shows the Aflac Duck falling short as he tries to make the cut as a hair stylist. As his clients react with horror and shock, two women observing the Aflac Duck’s work from under the dryers discuss how one mistakenly believed that he was the best hair stylist. These women are so impressed with Aflac’s new One Day Pay℠ promise that she overlooks the horrible
Bad Hair Day Tips
1. If it is humid out and the frizz is making you crazy, just mousse it! Yes I put extra mousse on when it is hot and humid. It gives my hair the wet look and my hair might feel a little crunchy but it looks good! I would rather have the wet look than the FRIZZ!
2. When I do my hair it just does not look right or I do not have time to grab a shower I will turn to a handy-dandy hair tie. Throw your hair up on your head and pull out some strands to soften the look. An easy fix anytime.
3. My favorite bad hair day trick, is my sunglasses. Anytime, anywhere I can use my sunglasses to pull flat or puffy out-of-place hair away from my face. Glasses can hide all the awkward sticker outers! You know what I am talking about.
Now for some Bad Health Day Tips:
1. Well there really is only ONE get AFLAC and get paid.
When you get sick or hurt we have to suffer physically but with AFLAC you do not have to have the added insult of suffering financially too! With One Day Pay℠, the duck just keeps getting better. Here are some facts about AFLAC! It is worth looking into and you can even speak to your employer.
One Day Pay℠
- One Day Pay℠ is Aflac’s way of making sure eligible claims get processed and approved the same day they are submitted, so policyholders can get paid in just a day. Aflac is built to process and pay, not deny and delay and that is great.
- A lot of insurance companies talk about how much money they’ll save policyholders on premiums, but people buy insurance to get paid when they need to file a claim. Aflac understands that claims matter and that it’s important to be there for their policyholders when they need it.
- In the United States, Aflac is the leading provider of voluntary insurance at the work site. Aflac is different from health insurance; it’s insurance for daily living.
- Aflac pays cash benefits quickly and directly to you, unless otherwise assigned, to help with out-of-pocket expenses when you’re sick or hurt. The benefits are predetermined and paid regardless of any other insurance you have.
- Supplemental insurance policies such as accident, critical illness and cancer help protect workers from high out-of-pocket costs that major medical insurance was never designed to cover.
- Many supplemental insurance policies pay cash benefits that can be used for everyday living expenses like groceries, child care, rent or parking at the hospital.
- If supplemental insurance policies are not part of your health plan, it may be worth approaching your employer to ask for them.