Madison Reed is celebrating Halloween and offering a hot deal for the rest of October. Grab your deal on hair color now before time runs out.
Happy October! Take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed hair color – just use the offer code OCTOBERLOVE at checkout.
Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love to get dressed up and go all out with my costume. Enjoy the 5 Easy Halloween Hairstyles below. I especially like the Pippi and Minnie hairdos. Thank you Madison Reed for always sharing great hairstyle tips and ideas. Have a great Halloween everyone!! Have fun and dress up this year!
5 Easy Halloween Hairstyles
(Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links)
Coming up with a great Halloween costume can be as easy as the perfect hairstyle, a little bit of makeup, and a whole lot of attitude. Here are 5 more easy, last minute Halloween hairstyles courtesy of Madison Reed.
1. Start by finding the perfect middle part in your hair
2. Flat iron your hair
3. Spray hair to smooth any flyaways, add some eyeliner and rock this Cher circa 1960s look
1. Pull your hair back into a french braid that moves diagonally across the back of your head. We suggest getting a friend to help
2. Leave out several tendrils and curl them loosely
3. Work on your aloof yet fierce warrior look
1. Divide your hair into two sections
2. Use a doubled strip of florists wire that will run from the tip of one braid, over your head like a headband, all the way to the tip of the other braid
3. Braid the first section of your hair including the wire as you work
4. Run the wire over your head and braid the wire into the second braid
5. Bend as needed!
1. Start by finding the perfect middle part in your hair and dividing your hair into two sections
2. Pull your hair up into two high ponytails. Back tease ponytails for fullness
3. On each side, pull the hair through the elastic one last time, creating a loop. Then feed the bottom of the ponytail through the loop
4. Wrap the remaining lengths of hair around the Minnie Ear buns and pin into place
1. Starting at the front on either side of your head, separate two small sections and braid them. Join the two braids at the back
2. Curl the rest of your hair in loose curls
3. Back tease hair to create volume if necessary
Our October deal expires soon – try Madison Reed’s healthier for you color today! Happy October! Take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed hair color – just use the offer code OCTOBERLOVE at checkout.